Friday 11 June 2010

More Felting Projects

Well.....  now I've attached the handles to the creamy yellow bag and I'm quite pleased with the result.



My next felted bag project is well underway.
I've finished the knitting and I'll pop it into the washing machine tomorrow. This bag is octagonal and has an attached icord round 7 sides.



It looks more like a circle than an octagon in the photo so it will be interesting to see how it turns out after the felting. I'm also concerned about the top because it rolls down - would it have been better to have a few rows moss stitch before casting off?

This bag is from Alice Underwood and Sue Parker's book "Felted Bags".

Today I had a girlie day with my friend Sandi. We visited a lovely little shop and I bought some goodies....




This blackboard for the kitchen, and a picture that I'll put by for my daughter. She's in the early weeks of pregnancy so I shall keep it until she's a bit further along.




I think this will look lovely in the baby's room..... hope she lokes it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment